Ok, so how is it that all of those health coaches, or people selling products like Beachbody and Plexus, while giving health advice (we know they all do it, and I see it in my FB feed every day), are not violating nutrition licensure laws?

A lot of the time they're also so close to practicing medicine without a license. The Plexus people, oh my goodness. Have a headache, tired? Buy this product! It will cure everything. It's all about GUT HEALTH, but they don't know or understand the biochem behind anything. It drives me crazy. You don't know why someone has a headache! Maybe they should see a doctor for their chronic headaches. And when you PM them to ask more questions, they'll talk about how it's formulated to treat diabetes. I wish I could report all of this to someone, somewhere.

I don't know. I'm overreacting I'm sure. Sell your product, but don't give advice you know nothing about...

Ok, so how is it that all of those health coaches, or people selling products like Beachbody and Plexus, while giving health advice (we know they all do it, and I see it in my FB feed every day), are not violating nutrition licensure laws? A lot of the time they're also so close to practicing medicine without a license. The Plexus people, oh my goodness. Have a headache, tired? Buy this product! It will cure everything. It's all about GUT HEALTH, but they don't know or understand the biochem behind anything. It drives me crazy. You don't know why someone has a headache! Maybe they should see a doctor for their chronic headaches. And when you PM them to ask more questions, they'll talk about how it's formulated to treat diabetes. I wish I could report all of this to someone, somewhere. I don't know. I'm overreacting I'm sure. Sell your product, but don't give advice you know nothing about...
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft